Hei from Australia

Discuss different Glimt-related topics in english.

Moderators: Sulliken, Larsen

Kesseboy

Post by Kesseboy »

The prices for the current season can be found here: http://www.glimt.no/wips/2117804080/. The Adidas stand (it's an all seater, would it be right to say "stand"?) is the new stand, with the sections on the sides obviously cheaper than the ones further towards the middle. The J-section is where DGH stands, and the tickets for this section are cheaper if you're a member of DGH. The Nordlandsbank stand is the old stand, with real "stands" in front of it. The Toyota stand is at one end of the pitch. The other end of the pitch is at present without any stand, there's a building with a convenience store (where I used to work) and some stuff like that. We're almost as expensice as Manchester United? :lol:

Oh, and by the way, we're discussing adding an english section to the forum.
Når du forventer det verste. Venter på at det skal skje. Og så skjer det.

Glimtfølelsen.
Sulliken

Post by Sulliken »

The english forum is up and running.. Nice, Larsen.
The North belongs to Bodø.
-Faris Moumbagna
FSHelgeland

Post by FSHelgeland »

And if our friend is coming all the way from Australia, i think someone in DGH should speak to the club. Make sure that he get a free ticket... and if not, I promise to pay the ticket at least for one game.
Tippeliga 2015
eidurgud

Post by eidurgud »

I can't imagine anything else, the club has to at least give him/you at ticket. I think he should be in the "VIP"section, if he/you trevells around the world to see a match!
Hågen
Polemikonstabel

Post by Hågen »

eidurgud wrote:I think he should be in the "VIP"section, if he/you trevells around the world to see a match!
Now, that is bollocks. :wink:

If michzm ever comes to Bodoe, he should of course stand alongside DGH at J-feltet on Adidas. Obviously there is no question regarding that matter.

Don't hesitate to tell us when you're comming to visit us, I am indeed looking forward to it. A Bodø/Glimt supporter in Australia really do fascinate me!
dalers

Post by dalers »

eidurgud wrote:, the club has to at least give him/you at ticket. I think he should be in the "VIP"section, if he/you trevells around the world to see a match!
I must agree with Hågen on this one. He's a real supporter. Real supporters stands on the J section amongst The Golden Horde! :wink:
Football is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom
Danny Blanchflower, Tottenham 1954-64
FSHelgeland

Post by FSHelgeland »

Anyway michzm you are welcome to us, we just have to learn you our songs. I dont know if Glimt will give you a free ticket or not, but i guarantee you that you dont have to pay to see a game.
Tippeliga 2015
Novi

Post by Novi »

dalers wrote:
eidurgud wrote:, the club has to at least give him/you at ticket. I think he should be in the "VIP"section, if he/you trevells around the world to see a match!
I must agree with Hågen on this one. He's a real supporter. Real supporters stands on the J section amongst The Golden Horde! :wink:
The Golden Horde? Sounds like a penis' name :lol:
Una mas cerveza.
dalers

Post by dalers »

Novi wrote:The Golden Horde? Sounds like a penis' name :lol:
We are named by the famous Golden Horde, so I dont take the joke, Novi... :) But in the future, spare us for your personal names on your own willy :wink:
Football is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom
Danny Blanchflower, Tottenham 1954-64
Kesseboy

Post by Kesseboy »

Hey mate!

Nine games left now. We're feeling a bit bummed after losing 2-0 to league leaders Strømsgodset last sunday. This wednesday there's a chance to rectify, when meeting low-flyers M/S Oslo at home. The game is said to be broadcast on norwegian TV2's web-TV but I'm not sure you can get the pictures abroad.

Glimtfølelsen.
Kesseboy

Post by Kesseboy »

http://www.fxt.no would be a place to start. Dunno if it's any english, though.

Glimtfølelsen.
FSHelgeland

Post by FSHelgeland »

Web-tv :http://www.fxtv.no (Works only in Internet Explorer)

Have you tried the website
http://www.glimt.no Its not in english, but it is the official site of the club. an you can check out http://www.an.no there you have to go to the " alt om glimt" section, only in norwegian of course but still....
Tippeliga 2015
Lars Hasvoll Bakke
Polemikonstabel

Post by Lars Hasvoll Bakke »

Tuck wrote:and they probably beat Rosenborg.
Now here's something I don't believe!
Glimt1916

Post by Glimt1916 »

We haven't won against Rosenborg since July 1979... In fact we haven't even had a draw against them in the league since 1997. We did play 1-1 against them in the 2003 cupfnal, but lost 3-1 in extra time
Glimt1916

Post by Glimt1916 »

hehe, it's Sick Of It All, a hardcore band from New York.