Hei from Australia

Discuss different Glimt-related topics in english.

Moderators: Sulliken, Larsen

Lars Hasvoll Bakke
Polemikonstabel

Post by Lars Hasvoll Bakke »

When the time comes, give the word a bit in advance, and I can't imagine you will have any trouble whatsoever finding somewhere to stay here in Bodø.
Sulliken

Post by Sulliken »

We have to tell our Australian friend that we got ourselves a new striker today.
The North belongs to Bodø.
-Faris Moumbagna
Kesseboy

Post by Kesseboy »

Kim Nysted, 26, from 2. division (3rd level) club Bærum. Previously played in the 1. division, and spent some time at top level team Lyn. Not exactly well-merited, but is said to have scored quite a few goals in the 2. division.
Når du forventer det verste. Venter på at det skal skje. Og så skjer det.

Glimtfølelsen.
Elling

Post by Elling »

OH! Nice to have a guy from Australia here! I loved Chad Gibson, and I love Steve Irwin. :P
Ellingsen
eidurgud

Post by eidurgud »

michzm wrote:oh a new signing. Lets play a game called 'who's club got the best recent signing' my local A-league club, the Central Coast Mariners, bought a new player 2 weeks ago. Tony Vidmar, Scored one of the penilities to get Australia into the world cup, won several titles at Celtic and played for boro for a while. Who's yours?
How old is he now? I seem to remember that he was 30-something when he played for Rangers. I don't think he played for Celtic...
Glimt1916

Post by Glimt1916 »

michzm wrote:Thanks to Glimt1916, I assumed you wrote that short piece on myspace (?) should of told me earlier :wink:
If you mean the short history piece I stole that from Wikipedia :) I have now added a credit to them.
Maybe this forum should have an english talking section? It's not like there are tons of english speaking glimt-supporters, but I post on forums for other teams abroad that have english sections where I can ask people for results, information on players and so on.
brutus

Post by brutus »

The supporterclub of the greatest club in northern Norway - Tromsø IL - has an English forum. We are the worlds norhernmost PL-club. Welcome to our forum! :wink:

http://www.isbergetforum.com/forum/view ... 71043803c6
Last edited by brutus on Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
DIXI
Glimt1916

Post by Glimt1916 »

hey michzm, beware this person called Brutus. Although he post at this forum he is not one of us :wink: Don't click the link either, it's pure evil :twisted:
Kesseboy

Post by Kesseboy »

In case you weren't aware: Runar's brothers, Arild and Ørjan, have also played for the club. So, if Runar's children don't amount to footballers, there are more chances. :mrgreen:

Glimtfølelsen.
FSHelgeland

Post by FSHelgeland »

michzm wrote:Wow, at that rate with in 2 or 3 generations the whole team is going to be full of Bergs!
Yeah and when the team is full of Bergs, we probably will be one af the leading teams in Europe ;-)
Tippeliga 2015
Kesseboy

Post by Kesseboy »

You guys are overlooking something. We don't need 11 Bergs, we need at least 22, since there inevitably will be suspensions ...

Glimtfølelsen.
FSHelgeland

Post by FSHelgeland »

Kesseboy wrote:You guys are overlooking something. We don't need 11 Bergs, we need at least 22, since there inevitably will be suspensions ...
Kesse you forget tha we will have Staurvik, Johansen and Andres kids there as well
Tippeliga 2015