Hi from...Japan!

Discuss different Glimt-related topics in english.

Moderators: Sulliken, Larsen

Glimt1916

Post by Glimt1916 »

Hi mate. This is Morten from the SOIA board. Welcome to the forum. How is Japan treating you? Must feel strange to be there now that the A-league has kicked off again. I just noticed that Terry Butcher is your new manager! How do you supporters feel about that? He is a cool guy, but that doesn't necessarily means he is a good manager, as Graeme Souness has proved time and time again.

I don’t remember if I told you about our last game on Wednesday. After losing to games in a row, we beat Manglerud/Star 5-1 at home. We weren’t really as good as the result might suggest though, but it felt good to get back on track.

On Sunday we play Bryne, which is 3 points behind us at the table, at home. Obviously a very important game. It will also be a strange game because we might face our own top goalscorer, Håvard Sakariassen, who we were forced to sell midway through the season because of financial troubles.
Kesseboy

Re: Hi from...Japan!

Post by Kesseboy »

Tuck wrote:basically a cross comes in and Johnsen monsters everyone out of the way and heads/taps in.
Nothing changes but the name I see :wink:
Når du forventer det verste. Venter på at det skal skje. Og så skjer det.

Glimtfølelsen.
Glimt1916

Post by Glimt1916 »

Terry still seems like a no bullshit kinda guy, I'll give him that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJP4DJ2wAEA

"We are the top sport, because at the end of the day we are the senior sport. Because some silly twit from England picked the ball up once and ran with it, rugby was born. And rugby should never forget that. That is a junior sport"

:lol: