Thiago Martins

Discuss different Glimt-related topics in english.

Moderators: Sulliken, Larsen

EngSte-lig

Post by EngSte-lig »

EngSte-lig
Medlem av supporterklubben 1974-2022
Familie med medlemmer i 4 generasjoner!
Sulliken

Post by Sulliken »

And probably starting the game today...
The North belongs to Bodø.
-Faris Moumbagna
EngSte-lig

Post by EngSte-lig »

3 goals today. Topscorer!
EngSte-lig
EngSte-lig

Post by EngSte-lig »

Tiago - the king of Aspmyra!

EngSte-lig
tomath

Post by tomath »

He "scored" a goal that probably should have been an own goal but was credited him anyway, so I think 10 goals is the official number.
eidurgud

Post by eidurgud »

10 IS the official number :wink:
J I P

Post by J I P »

Glimt`s new coach is trying to get in contact with Thiago on e-mail and by phone, but Thiago is not responding his calls.

http://www.an.no/glimt/article3269447.ece
Medlem av FK Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av GLIS
Sesongkort på J
Stående, syngende og ikke like billettlaus i London (heia Arsenal)
RhinosBoy

Post by RhinosBoy »

Hello guys. Sorry to come here with some very bad news. Seems to be you guys are very unsure where Thiago Martins is.

The rumour in Rochester, New York is that he has signed with the Rochester Rhinos. It's not official yet (should be next week) and from a very credible source i can tell you in fact we have signed Martins to the dotted line.

I came to your web site to see what people had to say about him. I didn't know he was "running away" so to speak.

Thanks, i just thought id tell you. Best of luck in the future!
Rhinos4Life

Post by Rhinos4Life »

It would seem like you guys lost Martins. Kinda low of him to just skip out, i didn't even think he could do this.
I'm sure if we hear more, we'll let you know...
Sulliken

Post by Sulliken »

BS
The North belongs to Bodø.
-Faris Moumbagna
liverglimt
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by liverglimt »

|Parelius wrote:
Sulliken wrote:BS
BS??
B U L L S H... skjønner du resten nå?
@liverglimt
brawno

Post by brawno »

RhinosBoy wrote:Hello guys. Sorry to come here with some very bad news. Seems to be you guys are very unsure where Thiago Martins is.

The rumour in Rochester, New York is that he has signed with the Rochester Rhinos. It's not official yet (should be next week) and from a very credible source i can tell you in fact we have signed Martins to the dotted line.

I came to your web site to see what people had to say about him. I didn't know he was "running away" so to speak.

Thanks, i just thought id tell you. Best of luck in the future!
Hehe. Sorry boys. Martins has a contract with FK Bodø/Glimt and will not be available to play for your team, unless your leauge is willing to pay a lot of money for him. He knows it, and your league knows it.
Vi e' gul, og vi e' spræk. Heia Glimt!
RhinosBoy

Post by RhinosBoy »

No need to ban me. It's not official yet, thats why it's not on the clubs web site. I have close connections to the team, and i've been told we signed Thiago Martins. The Rhinos were in a financial mess, on the brink of folding possibly but we have been saved by Daniel Williams (a guy who is attempting to buy the Blackburn Rovers as well) and this news isn't even official yet. It will be made official Tuesday or Wednesday. Shortly after he is announced next week, they will officially announce the Martins signing.

I thought i read somewhere he was expected to be of on vacation until January 20th?

How about a deal? I'm sorry to have bothered you guys. I'll leave now and return in a few days with a link when it's official. I hope you don't ban me and i have the ability to post the link when it becomes available.
Rhinos4Life

Post by Rhinos4Life »

Hey it's just a rumor we heard here. Is it true??? as of now nobody really knows. We heard we signed Martins, then went out to the web to search him up and to see what he's doing now a days. We found a news article stating that your coaches can't seem to contact him... coincidence? for your sake i hope so, cause it seems like he's your key player.
FSHelgeland

Post by FSHelgeland »

I'm sure Boanito would have told us if Thiago has done something stupid. Boanito use to be well informed about Thiago, i think he is a friend of him. Anyway if he had done something stupid it would be sorry for us, and sorry for you. He is under contract with us and FIFA would not allow him to play for another team...
Tippeliga 2015
Tarin

Post by Tarin »

RhinosBoy wrote:How about a deal? I'm sorry to have bothered you guys. I'll leave now and return in a few days with a link when it's official. I hope you don't ban me and i have the ability to post the link when it becomes available.
I'm sorry if you feel harassed or anything, but it is hard to believe for us that a key player suddenly goes ahead and sign for an american club without even considering that he is under contract with us.
But similiar things have happened in soccer history - so I am a little nervous. And no offense, but I hope you are full of crap. :wink:
Tippeligaen 2008.