Linker til glimtstoff på nett(innlegg uten link slettes)

Moderators: Sulliken, Larsen

Sulliken

Re: Linker til glimtstoff på nett(innlegg uten link slettes)

Post by Sulliken »

Det er litt "The shining" over dette: (fra artikkelen JIP postet)
However, on the attack line is where the team makes the difference. Knutsen has found the goalscorer Glimt sorely needed, Danish Kasper Junker, one of the league's top gunners with 17 goals in 18 games. But what the set has at the ends - or had until a month ago - is a sweetness. Jens Petter Hauge, who recently signed for Milan, has been the most talented player in the league during his time at Glimt, and his numbers support him, 14 goals and 9 assists in 18 games. The jewel in the crown, after Hauge's march to Italy, is winger Philip Zinckernagel. Operating on the right wing of the attack, the Dane is a combination of winger, inside forward or forward, which drives the Norwegian defenses crazy. Knutsen has found the goalscorer Glimt sorely needed, Danish Kasper Junker, one of the league's top gunners with 17 goals in 18 games. But what the set has at the ends - or had until a month ago - is a sweetness. Jens Petter Hauge, who recently signed for Milan, has been the most talented player in the league during his time at Glimt, and his numbers support him, 14 goals and 9 assists in 18 games. The jewel in the crown, after Hauge's march to Italy, is winger Philip Zinckernagel. Operating on the right wing of the attack, the Dane is a combination of winger, inside forward or forward, which drives the Norwegian defenses crazy. Knutsen has found the goalscorer Glimt sorely needed, Danish Kasper Junker, one of the league's top gunners with 17 goals in 18 games. But what the set has at the ends - or had until a month ago - is a sweetness. Jens Petter Hauge, who recently signed for Milan, has been the most talented player in the league during his time at Glimt, and his numbers support him, 14 goals and 9 assists in 18 games. The jewel in the crown, after Hauge's march to Italy, is winger Philip Zinckernagel. Operating on the right wing of the attack, the Dane is a combination of winger, inside forward or forward, which drives the Norwegian defenses crazy. one of the league's top gunners with 17 goals in 18 games. But what the set has at the ends - or had until a month ago - is a sweetness. Jens Petter Hauge, who recently signed for Milan, has been the most talented player in the league during his time at Glimt, and his numbers support him, 14 goals and 9 assists in 18 games. The jewel in the crown, after Hauge's march to Italy, is winger Philip Zinckernagel. Operating on the right wing of the attack, the Dane is a combination of winger, inside forward or forward, which drives the Norwegian defenses crazy. one of the league's top gunners with 17 goals in 18 games. But what the set has at the ends - or had until a month ago - is a sweetness. Jens Petter Hauge, who recently signed for Milan, has been the most talented player in the league during his time at Glimt, and his numbers support him, 14 goals and 9 assists in 18 games. The jewel in the crown, after Hauge's march to Italy, is winger Philip Zinckernagel. Operating on the right wing of the attack, the Dane is a combination of winger, inside forward or forward, which drives the Norwegian defenses crazy. and their numbers support it, 14 goals and 9 assists in 18 games. The jewel in the crown, after Hauge's march to Italy, is winger Philip Zinckernagel. Operating on the right wing of the attack, the Dane is a combination of winger, inside forward or forward, which drives the Norwegian defenses crazy. and their numbers support it, 14 goals and 9 assists in 18 games. The jewel in the crown, after Hauge's march to Italy, is winger Philip Zinckernagel. Operating on the right wing of the attack, the Dane is a combination of winger, inside forward or forward, which drives the Norwegian defenses crazy.
The North belongs to Bodø.
-Faris Moumbagna
Los-Loco

Post by Los-Loco »

Linken til artikkel om Glimt i New York Times bør vel for ordens skyld få ligge her slik at den kan nytes til evig tid:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/08/spor ... Position=1
"Den virkelige faren er ikke at datamaskiner skal begynne å tenke som mennesker, men at mennesker skal begynne å tenke som datamaskiner!" Sydney Harris
Sven-Rune

Post by Sven-Rune »

Nå også i det tyske fotballmagasinet kicker: https://www.kicker.de/das-leicester-vom ... PE25e2nQj0
Sven-Rune, med Glimt i hjertet
Medlem i FK Bodø/Glimt
J I P

Post by J I P »

The Big Read: Bodø Glimt – Remarkable rise of Norway's next champions despite challenges and perpetual change
https://www.thenationalnews.com/sport/f ... -1.1114030

Andy Mitten visits the town of Bodø to discover how the club has emerged as a major force in Norwegian football, speaking to key figures including the dynastic Berg family
Medlem av FK Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av GLIS
Sesongkort på J
Stående, syngende og ikke like billettlaus i London (heia Arsenal)
J I P

Post by J I P »

Tror jeg må kjøpe neste Josimar om ei ukes tid.
Medlem av FK Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av GLIS
Sesongkort på J
J I P

Post by J I P »

Medlem av FK Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av GLIS
Sesongkort på J
youron

Post by youron »

STOLT MEDLEM AV GLIS I MEDGANG OG MOTGANG BGFE!!
Ville Lehtinen

Post by Ville Lehtinen »

Patrick Berg på nyeste episode av NRK Sport sin podcast: https://radio.nrk.no/podkast/sporten/l_ ... 3ef4da9a1e
J I P

Post by J I P »

Artikkel om hvordan Glimt og Tromsø kjemper om de samme talentene i kamp med større klubber. Det skrives også om at flere gode spillere som André Hanssen, Sami Sakka og Odd Karl Stangnes tidligere har gått fra Skjervøy til Glimt. Bakgrunnen for artikkelen er at vi vant kampen om Mats Pedersen.

https://www.aftenposten.no/sport/mening ... xtor=RSS-3
Medlem av FK Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av GLIS
Sesongkort på J
J I P

Post by J I P »

Football Transfers: Bodo Glimt and the Norwegian revolution: The next stars to come through

Artikkelen omhandler de største talenetene i Glimt og avsluttes med:
Not only is this squad full of supremely talented young prospects, but they are just about all home grown. Only six players in the entire squad are not Norwegian, with Nigerian Boniface the only one from outside of Eastern Europe.

This incredible squad and club is continuing to grow in stature and reputation, and as we have seen the likes of Ajax and RB Salzburg produce a conveyor belt of young talent in recent years, Bodo Glimt could be the next club to do so and Norway could be back on the football map in a big way.
Medlem av FK Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av GLIS
Sesongkort på J
J I P

Post by J I P »

Bodø/Glimt og Eilertsen & Granados teaterkompani i Stamsund fikk i dag tildelt kulturpris for 2020 av Nordland fylkeskommune

https://www.nfk.no/aktuelt/bodo-glimt-o ... 35240.aspx

Bodø/Glimt har gjennom fokus på egne prestasjoner, utvikling og kontinuitet satt spor i en hel fotballverden. 2019 var imponerende for fotballklubben og 2020 har vært aldeles fantastisk og har satt spor, ikke bare i nordnorske hjerter, men også i en hel fotballverden! Dette har man klart gjennom å ha fokus på egne prestasjoner, utvikling og kontinuitet, sa Kirsti Saxi ved utdelingen.
- Bodø/Glimt er et forbilde i forhold til samarbeid og evnen til å fokusere på det man kan gjøre noe med; som f.eks ved starten av Coronatiden i mars. Glimt la seg ikke «brakk», men prøvde å få til en mulighet innenfor begrensningen som gjaldt; og spillerne trente tre og tre sammen. - I sitt arbeid for å løfte bærekraftsmålene har Bodø/Glimt fått med seg både gamle og nye samarbeidspartnere under fanen «Action Now». Her utøver Bodø/Glimt sitt samfunnsansvar og inviterer også med frivillige organisasjoner
Glimt takker for prisen via denne videosnutten: https://www.facebook.com/Nordlandfylke/ ... 9910137315

Og se denne videoen da som Aasmund har delt på twitter i dag: https://youtu.be/NlAFrNqjD2I :glimt
Medlem av FK Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av GLIS
Sesongkort på J
J I P

Post by J I P »

Tre legender hylder dansker-klub for eventyrlig sæson (Hareide, Fjørtoft og Bratseth)
https://www.tv3sport.dk/sport/fodbold/n ... lig-saeson
Medlem av FK Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av GLIS
Sesongkort på J
youron

Post by youron »

Noen som har VG+ og kan formidle innholdet?
https://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/i/eKaBJ ... tene-vaare
STOLT MEDLEM AV GLIS I MEDGANG OG MOTGANG BGFE!!
J I P

Post by J I P »

Intrafish.no - SaltenAqua - Etter 14 år som toppsjef ville Geir Wenberg gjøre noe annet med livet sitt – nå ligger han i telt.
Fotball liker han også.

Salten Aqua er én av sponsorene til Bodø/glimt, fotballklubben som i fjor vant eliteserien suverent og satte flere historiske rekorder. Hovedtrener Kjetil Knutsen er bergenser og tillegges en anstendig del av æren for prestasjonene.
Medlem av FK Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av GLIS
Sesongkort på J
Sulliken

Post by Sulliken »

The North belongs to Bodø.
-Faris Moumbagna
J I P

Post by J I P »

Glimt har presentert seg selv på et medlemsmøte i regi av NITO.
Medlemsmøtet ble streamet og presentasjonen er lagt ut på youtube

Youtube.com: NITO - NORGES INGENIØR- OG TEKNOLOGORGANISASJON
Stream: Slik oppnådde fotballklubben Bodø/Glimt suksess

Klubbpresentasjonen ble holdt av trenerutvikler Stig Johansen og Leder for marked og salg Tom Steffensen.
Du blir bedre kjent med Action Now og du får også et hint om hvordan årets drakter blir.
En "må se" presentasjon for den som vil vite hva mer Glimt driver med enn bare A-laget.

Tillegg: fant denne på twitter fra 1977

Medlem av FK Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av GLIS
Sesongkort på J
J I P

Post by J I P »

J I P wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:14 am https://www.lofotposten.no/fotball/lfk/ ... -29-447534
Sondre Edvardsen Urås (14) skal sesongen 2019 spille for Bodø/Glimt i nasjonal serie for G14.
Urås kommer til Bodø og Glimt til høsten for å gå NTG.

Lofotposten(+): Sondre Urås til Bodø, NTG og Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av FK Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av GLIS
Sesongkort på J
J I P

Post by J I P »

Medlem av FK Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av GLIS
Sesongkort på J
J I P

Post by J I P »

#Actionnow

Glimt via annonse i AN: Møt Glimt, og sank noen gullkorn
Let i skuffer og skap. Nå er det gjenbruk på agandaen. Stedet er folkeforum på Bodø rådhus. Her vil du ikke minst finne Bodø/Glimt - og det som kan være noen gullkorn.

Vi stiller opp med gamle kamp- og treningsklær som blant annet ligger på lager på Aspmyra stadion. A-lagsspillerne har allerede stilt bra opp og levert flere plagg og sko, sier markeds- og salgsmedarbeider Markus Fodstad i Bodø/Glimt - og føyer til at det her vil finnes noen "gullkorn".

Inntektene fra salget vil gå uavkortet til Glimts samarbeidsklubb Ubuntu-akademiet i Sør-Afrika.
Medlem av FK Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av GLIS
Sesongkort på J
J I P

Post by J I P »

#ACTIONNOW

AN.NO(+): Da Glimt tømte skapene ble det kø: – Jeg ble rett og slett litt stressa.
Dagens gladeste kjøper av Glimt-utstyr var, ifølge Rasmussen, en heldig kjøper av keeperdrakten til Riccardo Friedrich. Vedkommende hadde stått i kø siden halv ti på morgenkvisten.
Medlem av FK Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av GLIS
Sesongkort på J
gavharr

Post by gavharr »

Frode Thomassen intervjuet av Sky Sports dagen etter hjemmekamp mot AS Roma:

https://youtu.be/AEaEjuDPOdE
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
J I P

Post by J I P »

Medlem av FK Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av GLIS
Sesongkort på J
Kesseboy

Post by Kesseboy »

https://www.eurosport.no/fotball/elites ... tory.shtml

Eurosport med 73 minutters reportasje fra før, under og etter Roma-kampen. Verdt en titt, syntes jeg.
Når du forventer det verste. Venter på at det skal skje. Og så skjer det.

Glimtfølelsen.
J I P

RE: Glimt VIL UTDANNE HELE MENNESKET, IKKE BARE FOTBALLSPILLEREN

Post by J I P »

Medlem av FK Bodø/Glimt
Medlem av GLIS
Sesongkort på J
Multatuli

Re: Glimt i media/samling av linker

Post by Multatuli »

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/79455158 ... chtspiloot

Remote football club Bodø / Glimt sensation in Europe thanks to ex-fighter pilot
By WIM CONINGS

Updated Yesterday, 11:46
Yesterday, 11:37

Bodø / Glimt, a football club from a Norwegian town with almost 50,000 inhabitants just above the Arctic Circle, can secure European wintering tonight after beating AS Roma and José Mourinho 6-1 in the Conference League.

Bodø / Glimt has always been an outsider. Earlier this year, they planted a meter-high replica of a salmon next to the field to promote sustainable fishing.Ⓒ TWITTER @ COPA90
That it is possible to play football at all is in itself a miracle in Bodø. Due to their northern location, they only have daylight during the winter for a few hours, due to the heavy snow they have to train in a sports hall. Attracting players is not so easy at sixteen hours by car north of the capital Oslo. They sometimes find youth players on nearby islands. But if the sea is too turbulent, the ferry does not sail and those boys can not cross. Many fans do not have them and so far they have only spent two million on transfers… in their entire history. Bodø has a list of the sixty best players who came out for the club. Four players from the top five are directly related to each other.

And yet, celebrities like Erling Haaland and Martin Odegaard now fly off the national team on one man: Glimt midfielder Patrick Berg, not by chance grandson of club icon Harald Berg. "Normally they do not really look at Norwegian football. But they apparently watch our matches ", Berg told The New York Times. Glimt - Norwegian for 'flash' - is the big sensation of Norwegian football. In 2017 they still played in second class, but in 2020 they became champions in the first class with the most points, the most goals scored and the biggest lead ever. Due to their title, they are the northernmost champion ever in Europe.

Thanks to fighter pilot
Bodø / Glimt has always been an outsider in Norway. Fans take huge toothbrushes to the stadium to cheer on their club, and earlier this year the team unhesitatingly planted a meter-high replica of a salmon next to the field to promote sustainable fishing. In the big cities they were never really taken seriously and until the '70s they were not even allowed to play in the national divisions. But today, under coach Kjetil Knutsen (52), he guarantees spectacular football with an aggressive 4-3-3. "Kamikaze", they call it, because it is so open and daring.

But a good trainer and an annoying system to play with are not the only explanation for Glimt's success. Everyone points to a former fighter pilot who has still served in Afghanistan and does not even know the rules of football. Bjorn Mannsverk specializes in mental training for new generations of soldiers when he was asked by Glimt to talk to their captain Ulrik Saltnes (29). He wanted to quit prematurely because he no longer enjoyed the game. For a match, he suffered from abdominal cramps "through doubts, anxiety and stress". When, after one-on-one sessions, Saltnes suddenly did better than ever before, Mannsverk was appointed mental coach.

Prohibited from talking about results
Mannsverk, who is now a local celebrity in Norway, has a rather striking point of view that seems to be in conflict with the spirit of the sport: he thinks that the team should not be concerned with the result of a match. After all, for the result, it also depends on factors that it can not influence. "Being busy with results creates an unnecessary amount of stress," says Mannsverk. "Therefore, it is better to focus on performance."

Bodø / Glimt's goal was therefore shifted from winning to helping players develop. After the match, it is forbidden to talk about the result. Regardless of whether they have won or lost 2-0, the conversation will only be about how the players can improve individually and how they can implement the system they are playing even more efficiently. Players are also given 'homework', which encourages them to think about their feelings and emotions. Every morning they meditate for the training.

With Jens-Petter Hauge, Kasper Junker and Philip Zinckernagel, the club has meanwhile seen the equivalent of sixty goals depart. But still they are on their way to a new title in the Norwegian first class. And also with the main replacement of the departed trio, the mental seems to have played an important role: Erik Botheim (21) was previously seen as a greater talent than his good friend Erling Haaland, but did not get chances at top club Rosenborg, lost his confidence and flopped at midfield Stabaek. The Norwegian champion picked him up for free and in Bodø he seems to be reborn: In the 6-1 victory against Roma he was good for two goals and three assists in his one.
In the Netherlands Bodo Glimt are getting more and more attention :glimt
Above is a news article in the biggest Newspaper in The Netherlands.